Sunday, August 23, 2009

How do I know if there's a virus on my computer and how do I get rid of it?

My computer is getting slower and slower and now I can't open up to Windows Explorer things at once [like I can't open the Documents window and then open up the Computer window or something]. I have a Windows Vista. I've downloaded Veoh and Audacity and LAME. I use AVG Free Antivirus. Can anyone help?



How do I know if there's a virus on my computer and how do I get rid of it?computer repair



This is a Malware Removal guide for XP Home or XP Pro



http://tribulattifather.tripod.com



How do I know if there's a virus on my computer and how do I get rid of it?free antivirus



you could try scanning it with trend micro house call, it may find a virus also try installing Spy-bot and Ad-aware 2007 those seem to work good with my computer. the link for trend micro is below. Spy-bot and Ad-aware are spyware detecters but alot of people just have a lot of spyware and it seems like viruses
Why is my computer slow? I bet you have asked yourself that very question time and time again. And for the most part, you probably just can not figure it out. Ask the guy next to you, and they probably don鈥檛 have the foggiest idea either. I mean, you may get the 鈥渟pyware,virus鈥?answer, but this most likely is not the case.



The first place I check when my computer starts to run slower is the registry. Yes, the registry. Most people don鈥檛 even know what, or where the registry is, and especially don鈥檛 understand how this can slow a computer down. Let me explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment