Friday, August 21, 2009

Why does my computer keep generating errors on different websites?

I have tried to download antivirus program for free and it just gets worse. I cant view videos on certain sites and my daughter cant play her games on disney.com.



Why does my computer keep generating errors on different websites?symatec



I had the same problem when I was using windows 98 se, so I changed to windows xp now ok.



Why does my computer keep generating errors on different websites?vista



The reason might be the security setting of your browser.



Using Internet Explorer you may try Tools/Internet Options/Security tab/Custom level button



Then search Sripting, and enable Active scripting.



Please note that it can be harmfull always enabling active scripting.
I'm afraid the answer is going to involve more questions, but it should be fairly straightforward. It sounds like as the problem is only on certain sites and with things like videos you probably dont have an up to date internet browser. Its less likely to be a virus :)



What version of browser are you using? You can check this by going to the top menu and choosing Help%26gt;About. If you're using Internet Explorer, the latest version is 7. Once you have that, there are various other bits of software or 'plug ins' that you will need to run the fancy stuff including videos, such as Flash and Java, but this should be built into the latest version of Internet Explorer and if the sites dont work they should really say why and prompt you to download the latest version of what you need.



If none of this is the problem, what are the error messages you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment