Sunday, August 23, 2009

Norton Anti Virus is driving me CRAZY! Please Help!?

I downloaded a free trial of Norton Antivirus, and now i want to remove it, so i went to add or remove programs and when i attempt to remove it , a message appears stating''Norton Internet security uninstallation has failed, do you want to retry ?'' i cant figure out the problem. please help



Norton Anti Virus is driving me CRAZY! Please Help!?computer security



if all else fails consider their removal tool: Use the Norton Removal Tool to remove a failed installation or a damaged Norton product.



Norton Anti Virus is driving me CRAZY! Please Help!?free spyware remobal



I wish you a lot of luck on this. I have just recently heard that even the norton removal tool dose not work. You may need to find a good computer pro to manually delete it out of the registry for you.
Try again..
Download Norton Removal Tool and install, AVG Free both available @ http://internetsecurityandmaintenance.bl...
Maybe download Avast
there will be several programs in the add and remove you need to uninstall everything symantec try doing a different one first until you have got them all

No comments:

Post a Comment