Sunday, August 23, 2009

I am currently using Avast home edition antivirus,but I am not felling secure.Is avast antivirus OK?

I have installed avast as my norton 2005 and 2006 subscription expired. Can I download norton 2006 with one year subscription for free. Is there any other free efficient ANTI VIRUS, please let me know.



I am currently using Avast home edition antivirus,but I am not felling secure.Is avast antivirus OK?computer protection



Avast is enough if you keep all your windows security updates downloaded



I am currently using Avast home edition antivirus,but I am not felling secure.Is avast antivirus OK?free antivirus download



I recommend this antivirus.It is called antivir
That's like asking everyone "what is your favorite cereal"...



you'll get many differing opinions.



As for me, I highly recommend AVG Free Edition....



I replaced my Norton 2002 a couple of years ago and have felt secure and never had a problem. The AVG Resident Shield monitors my system and email and is always automatically updated to the latest definitions.



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1
I think Avast is OK.



I use all the following programs together.



(Never use 2 anti-virus together as they will cause problems.)



I use all of the following Free software with Windows XP SP2 and Internet Explorer with MSN toolbar and the pop-up blocker turned on and have never had a single problem with my computer sense Microsoft came out with SP2. (knock on wood.) (And be sure to keep Windows and the following software Updated)

No comments:

Post a Comment