Sunday, August 23, 2009

New AOL Active Virus Shield..Is it is as good as the old one?

I have been doing quite some research today. I wanted to test out the AOL Active Virus Shield Powered By Kapersky, But, When i went to its link I found "AOL Active Virus Shield Powered by McAffee".



I didn't download anything yet, and am Currently using AVG 7.5 Internet Security. It seems to be okay, but I want to use seperate things instead of an all-in-one security suite.



Is it as good as the Kapersky one? If not, Where can I get the Kapersky one?..Or, Which is a better FREE antivirus?



New AOL Active Virus Shield..Is it is as good as the old one?avast



it isnt as good as the old one=it is much better. they have fixed many issues that the first tool had and added stronger detection tools into the virus scanner.hope this helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment