Friday, August 21, 2009

Is there a free anti-virus program that can run directly from a cd without being installed on the co

I do computer work and i need something that I can check customers PCs with, without installing anything on it. I know years ago, Norton Antivirus could do this, but I stay away from Norton now, it sucks.



I also know that the definitions need to be updated, but what I'll do is download the latest files and put them on the CD the day i go to a customer.



Also, what about putting it on a thumb drive? Is there a program that can install itself on one of those. That would be even better.



Is there a free anti-virus program that can run directly from a cd without being installed on the computer?norton antivirus



Download the Ultimate Boot CD for Windows and make your own - it includes Antivir, Trend, Dr. Web (never heard of them but they did a great job on the CD I have about a week ago for me).



http://www.ubcd4win.com



Is there a free anti-virus program that can run directly from a cd without being installed on the computer?security



You can also try the links below.



By the way...love your pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment