Friday, August 21, 2009

My Computer shuts down and restarts by itself?

it shuts down and restarts by itself, of course at all of the inappropriate times! Why would it do this? And are there any good free antivirus programs that I can download?



My Computer shuts down and restarts by itself?abtuvurys 2005



reliable free anti virus http://www.free.grisoft.com



for your computer restarting, go to start%26gt;right click my computer%26gt;click the advanced tab, go down to startup and recovery%26gt; uncheck the "automatically restart" box. Your computer is probably experiencing system failure. It's probably set to automatically restart when this happens. By unchecking this box, you will receive an error message instead of the restart and that message can help you diagnose the source of this problem. good luck



My Computer shuts down and restarts by itself?antivirus programs



my computer does it too. i'm not sure that it's a virus, but my dad is a computer programmer, and he says that when i stay on here too long, it works too hard if you will, and shuts down because it's doing too much. similar to laptops, desktop computers can overheat. so that might be why. if i were you, i'd shut down the computer COMPLETELY when i'm not on it, not just stand-by. that might help it from working too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment