Friday, August 21, 2009

I downloaded avg free 8.0 from grisoft. i cant update the programme?

every time i try to update i get the message " connection to the server has failed". i reinstalled the antivirus. but still i cant update .please help!!!!.should i download it again??



I downloaded avg free 8.0 from grisoft. i cant update the programme?norton



- It's possible there's heavy traffic in the grisoft update server. Wait a while.



- If internet is okay, and the problem persists, uninstall AVG first, then download and reinstall again. I had a similar problem happen to me once.



I downloaded avg free 8.0 from grisoft. i cant update the programme?spyware remover



maybe there's no update available..... if not try downloading it again
oh i got that when i first got it. give it a day or so and it will work fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment