Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another "VirusFighter" Problem...?

Hey Guys, me again. Look, this "VirusFighter" programme, I downloaded it from a different site and apparently it is a scam. It has clogged up my compute,r I can't Copy %26 Paste, or barely get into the internet. My computer is running slow and as soon as I log in on the compute,r it gives me two seconds to click an "X" on a small Black Box, if I don't then my computer restarts. I found the VirusFighter in my computer, though I got "Acess Denied" to most files. I dwonloadedUnlocker and unlocked most and deleted them. There is one file left called "State", I think ti is a Shell Something File? Btw, I downloaded VirusFighter as a Trial, so It is not saved in my Add or Remove Programmes. Also, because of VirusFighter, My start Menu and Taskbar have completly disappeared, thankfully I have allot of Desktop Buttons. I tried several Anti Viruses, ESET, AVG, Spybot and Syware Doctor. I need a free AntiVirus, which can delete these Viruses on the spot. Can anyone help me?



Another "VirusFighter" Problem...?live update



And after that ,A GOOD IDEA IS READ THIS



http://forums.spywareinfo.com/index.php?...



Another "VirusFighter" Problem...?norten



I suggest gathering all the files you want to keep into one spot, putting them on a disk or thumb drive, formatting your hard drive and reinstalling your OS, then scan the thumb drive or disk with a program like AVG(as you mentioned) and if it comes up clean putting those files back on... but once you get a virus they are very hard to remove depending if they infect the master boot records and program files which I'm guessing yours has.

No comments:

Post a Comment